Sr. Financial Analyst
As part of the Center of Excellence finance team, this role will be a decision expert that is focused on processes and/or decision types that span across operating divisions and/or functions. The role will be focused on partnering with the business and providing insights using data and analytics to drive sound business decisions. In order to be successful, the individual must have a continuous improvement mindset and proactively seek out opportunities to standardize processes and systems. This person must have a positive attitude, be a team player with strong communication skills and be comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic, change-oriented environment.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify the business analytics that drives business performance and develop financial analyses to drive decisions in the specified area(s).
- Use Business Intelligence toolsets (SAP, Qlik, MSBI, TM1, etc...) to increase reporting efficiency and effectiveness with a focus on consistency in the dataset to drive expansion of reporting capabilities. Provides recommendations to help drive sound business decisions.
- Influence the organization, directly and indirectly, by being able to tell the story behind the numbers.
- Engage with others across the organization to challenge the status quo and develop the best possible solutions for the organization. Drive standardization and best practices across the given areas of responsibility.
- Analyze business performance, effectively communicate findings and provide recommendations to business partners.
- Prepare comprehensive standard reports that highlight key business insights and drive action.
- Drive processes within the organization, such as annual plan, ongoing forecasts, long-range plan, etc. through strong working relationships with key business partners.
- Review and analyze data across a wide breadth of areas including capital expenditures, working capital, product development (ROI), asset/liability management, product pricing, profitability, cost center expenses, etc.
- Provides influential leadership to business partners and project/initiative team members at various levels throughout the organization.
- Subject matter expert in the Toro “data set” and how we can best utilize information to drive business insight and decisions. Focuses on best method to convey the information to the business users, such as through data visualization and reporting.
- Performs under pressure of tight deadlines and manages competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Limited travel required.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer including protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.