Corporate FP&A Manager
This key leadership role delivers accurate and actionable financial information for the enterprise. In addition, this role provides counsel to executive leadership, operating divisions and corporate functions while developing and coaching their direct team.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepares and executes the annual planning, quarterly projection and monthly critical success factor calendar, process and deliverables.
- Provides oversight to and collaboration with corporate cost center managers, ensuring effective planning, executing, projecting and reporting.
- Leads the corporate monthly close process, including coordinating close activities with other centralized functions, general accounting and other divisions, if necessary.
- Ensures enterprise policies are followed through the CAPEX process.
- Collaborates and prepares the quarterly summary of operating results package.
- Facilitates the productivity tracking process to ensure key projects are visible, accurate and recorded.
- Develops and executes the capital expenditure process, plan, and ongoing tracking so that strategic initiatives are well considered and transparent.
- Serves as a central resource for ad hoc reporting to senior leadership.
- Utilizes existing business intelligence (BI) tools to provide meaningful analysis around actual division financial results as compared to budgets, forecasts and prior year results.
- Consults with the general accounting department to ensure that any unusual close items are addressed in a timely manner.
- Provides direction, coaching, performance management and professional career development opportunities for the team members within the corporate FP&A group.
- Manages and develops a direct staff of two (manger of capital expenditures and financial analyst).
- Works closely with investor relations, treasury and external reporting.
- Works closely with divisions and functions to ensure integrated submissions of plans, projections and monthly CSF estimate requirements.
- Limited travel required, less than 5%.
- Bachelor of arts or science in accounting, finance or business
- Requires at least 7-10+ years of experience, with 3 years of direct leadership experience.
- MBA, CPA or CMA desirable.
- Experience with manufacturing and business planning.
- Strong leader and coach with focus on career and professional development of staff.
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to use BI tools to increase business performance and improve decision making.
- Customer-focused and results-oriented individual with a bias for action.
- Works with a sense of urgency to deliver results.
- Flexible and able to handle changing circumstances.
- Curious learner and self-starter.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Demonstrated success leveraging technology and systems to drive efficiency, accuracy and continuous improvement.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer including protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.