Class A Shuttle Driver
Class A CDL Driver- Local Shuttle Driver
Up to $22.42 Based on Experience
Additional $1/hr shift differential for 2nd and 3rd shift schedule
At TORO, our local truck drivers’ primary duty is to provide local shuttle service for trailers between our Windom area facilities.
Shift assignment is based on seniority, and job candidates must be available to work all three shifts as needed. The first shift hours are 7:00am-3:30pm, second shift hours are 3:00-11:30pm, and third shift hours are 11:00pm-7:30am. If you are looking for a dependable local position with a reputable company, this is the career for you!
- Receive and move parts from various locations within the Windom, MN area
- Perform and log daily inspections
- Delivers parts in an orderly manner to the proper location
- May record material information using a computer
- May be trained to take physical inventory of parts in outside locations by counting or weighing to verify counts of received and/or stored parts on hand with inventory control records
- May be hooking and unhooking multiple trailers per shift
- Class A CDL
- Safe driving record (will review MVR and PSP)
- Familiar with Safety Regulations