Mid-Level Contract Program Management Office Requirements Analyst
Clearance: Active TS/SCI Clearance Required
Duties May Include:
- Validates requirements within the scope of the contract
- Supports the contract program manager and customers with the documentation of acquisition documents, schedule document, financial document and requirements documents for contract actions
- Supports the technical evaluation of proposals and provides recommendation to the contract program managers
- Supports the contract program managers in the preparation of reports and presentations on contract-related requirements and status
- Provides updates in agency databases as well as to the contract program manager on contract requirements
- Monitors the execution of requirements under the contract
- Bachelor’s degree in Natural Sciences, Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science or Information Technology; or equivalent work experience in Information Technology
- Demonstrated specialized experience advising an IC or DoD agency in total lifecycle acquisition management.
- Demonstrated specialized experience writing requirements documents, performance work statements, statements of work, or statements of objectives for a contract.
- Demonstrated specialized experience conducting and documenting technical evaluations of contractor proposals.
- Certified ITIL for IT Service Management.
- Demonstrated specialized experience with ISP technologies and services
- Demonstrated specialized experience managing requirements through the NGA requirements process.
- Demonstrated specialized experience with the IRAB questionnaire and process
- Demonstrated specialized experience managing projects to acquire IT infrastructure services.
- Demonstrated specialized experience managing ISP requirements, requests for proposal and contractor proposals
- Demonstrated specialized experience developing cost estimates.
- 8 years of total experience; 6 of those should be specialized
- Active TS/SCI Clearance Required