Windows Systems Engineer
Technology and Computer-related
Primary responsibilities include:
- The Information Technology Engineer shall assist the government in the installation, operation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of servers, switches, and computers along with all associated peripherals and software. The systems shall be maintained to conform to local and DoD security and IA policies (ex. Patching and STIG implementation).
- The Information Technology Engineer shall assist the government with all administrative tasks associated with the Weapons Technical Intelligence Exploitation and Analysis Tool (WEAT) database.
- These tasks will include, but not limited to, Network and WEAT account creation, administration of servers, administration of SQL database, troubleshooting network connectivity, troubleshooting WEAT capability issues, maintenance of associated HW and SW, maintaining required documentation, periodic inventory management, and all other duties as assigned.
- Five (5) years of experience which includes two (2) years of experience in the design, implementation, and troubleshooting of computer components and networking hardware.
- Must possess an adjudicated Top-Secret security clearance with SCI eligibility.
- Experience in writing technical documentation.
- The Information Technology Engineer will maintain appropriate certifications to work on government systems at their respective location.
- DoDI 8570.01-M Information Assurance Technical (IAT) level II certification.
- Experience also includes installing, operating, and maintaining computer processors, displays, and input/output devices and associated hardware interfaces.
- Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA).
- Member of local cyber security work force.