Financial Data Analyst - West Chester, PA
CTDI is a large scale logistics repair and engineering company that services the country’s largest telecommunications and cable providers. CTDI has over 7,000 full-time US employees in over 58 world-class US operations. CTDI also has a global footprint with more than 16,500 employees worldwide.
This individual will be responsible for:
- Daily profit and loss forecasting and analysis.
- Overseeing the financial inventory control process.
- Product pricing and budgeting.
- Supervising and monitoring client invoicing, AP, and AR.
- Building databases and developing queries and calculations for financial reports.
- Analyzing and evaluating key elements of the customer's program such as:
o 3rd party expense analysis.
o Order activity trends.
o Inventory control.
o Key performance metrics.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Filter and “clean” data, and review computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems.
- Work closely with management to prioritize business and information needs.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
- Must possess SQL and Tableau proficiency.
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques.
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages (databases, programming, etc.).
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings.
- Ability to work well in a matrix-structured environment.
- Proactive problem solving ability.
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills.
- B.S. Degree in Accounting, Finance, or other related field or relevant work experience.
- 3+ years experience in a Financial role.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Oracle, Excel and Access or other data management experience.
Apply today to join our dynamic team! CTDI offers an excellent compensation and benefits package and has been a growing leader in the telecommunications field for over 40 years. Come put our successful history behind your career!
This position is located in West Chester, PA. View the Google Map in full screen.