Senior Personal Financial Officer-Franklin
We are seeking a full-time Personal Financial Officer to join our Franklin branch. The PFO helps credit union members with various financial needs. Hours include rotating Thursday and Friday evenings and Saturdays.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Explains and opens accounts for members as requested.
- Cross sells products and services, and makes referrals to the Landmark Investment Center.
- Takes loan applications, obtains credit reports, and underwrites loans within approval limits.
- Handles account related questions and problem-resolution as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have or be able to attain a Wisconsin life insurance license.
- Must have or be able to attain National Mortgage Licensing System registration (NMLS #).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with computer systems used for the job.
- Knowledge of the credit union’s various products and services.