Fitness and Intramural Specialist
Administrative & Clerical Positions
Florida SouthWestern State College is accepting resumes in search of a full time Fitness and Intramural Specialist to join our team of exceptional employees. This position is responsible for managing the daily operations and staffing of the campus recreation and intramurals program to ensure successful activities and events. In addition, assists as needed in the management of the fitness center and its programs.
Please click here to see the complete job description.
Out of state Candidates will be considered.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher education in Physical Education, Recreation, Sport Management, or related field.
- One (1) year of experience in managing intramural and/or fitness programs and personnel. Appropriate combination of education and experience may be substituted.
- Experience in development and implementation of extensive staff training and evaluation programs
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends.
Application Deadline: March 31st 2020
FSW Employee Benefits feature:
- Competitive health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance options to meet your needs
- Generous paid time off includes vacation, sick, personal, holidays, and winter & spring breaks
- Florida retirement membership (FRS)
- Educational and professional development opportunities for you and your dependents
Our location offers you an opportunity to enjoy the perks of working and living in paradise on a regular basis. The area offers something for everyone to enjoy a rewarding and balanced lifestyle.
If this position sounds like an opportunity to which you aspire, please submit your resume for consideration to become one of the best, the brightest, the BUCS!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity.