Technology Services Specialist
Technology and Computer-related
Florida SouthWestern State College is accepting resumes in search of a Technology Services Specialist to join our team of exceptional employees. This positions work includes the setup, operation, maintenance, and repair of various College technology equipment including, but not limited to, personal computers, peripherals, and enterprise applications hardware (i.e., Micros POS, Locks, Cameras, WEPA print stations, etc.).
Please click here to see the complete job description.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Associate’s degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher education in computer technology, computer science or related field.
- Two (2) years related full-time professional work experience. Appropriate combination of education and experience may be substituted.
- Ability to work flexible schedule including nights and weekends.
- Experience in personal computer repair and maintenance, networking, and PC operating systems.
- Experience with Internet technologies such as web browsers, email, firewalls, etc.
FSW Employee Benefits feature:
- Competitive health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance options to meet your needs
- Generous paid time off includes vacation, sick, personal, holidays, and winter & spring breaks
- Florida retirement membership (FRS)
- Educational and professional development opportunities for you and your dependents
Accepting applications through March 31, 2020.
Our location offers you an opportunity to enjoy the perks of working and living in paradise on a regular basis. The area offers something for everyone to enjoy a rewarding and balanced lifestyle.
If this position sounds like an opportunity to which you aspire, please submit your resume for consideration to become one of the best, the brightest, the BUCS!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity.