Landscape Architect - Temp
HOK designs buildings and spaces that respond to the needs of people and the environment. Our designers are rooted in technical excellence, driven by imagination and focused on a solitary goal: to deliver solutions that inspire clients and communities.
- Designs and manages landscape architecture projects.
- Develops, modifies and reviews drawings for landscape architecture projects.
- Demonstrates creative thinking abilities and contributes to Firmwide design excellence and problem solving.
- Demonstrates understanding of the relationship between design and constructability.
- Incorporates Integrated Sustainable Design solutions into projects.
- Participates in managing client relationship.
- Assures HOK document standards are met and archives documents appropriately.
- Assists in preparation of proposals; participates in interviews and public presentations.
- Understands intra company agreements, contracts and deliverables and assures HOK standards for project management are met.
- May mentor and direct the work of staff.
- Actively promotes collaborative and innovative culture.
- Proactively engages staff and provides opportunities for development
- Proficiency in AutoCAD
- Proficiency in MS Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketchup, GIS, Ecotect, and InDesign graphic software preferred.
- Proficiency in BIM, Revit preferred.
- Proficiency in NewForma preferred.
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work in team environment.
- Ability to effectively meet deadlines