Faculty (temp) - Adjuncts
Currently Hiring for The Thomas Edison and Collier Campus
Florida SouthWestern State College is accepting resumes in search of Adjunct Faculty/Librarian. This adjunct Librarian position is responsible for providing research instruction to Florida SouthWestern State College students, staff and faculty at the assigned campus. Florida SouthWestern State College adjunct Librarians collaborate with College faculty to implement a multi-faceted, research-based curriculum based on learning outcomes and assessment.
Please click here to see the complete job description.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Masters of Library Sciences degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher education
- Knowledge of a wide range of electronic and print resources.
- Demonstrated instructional skills and academic background.
FSW Perks for Adjuncts:
- Ability to participate in a 403(b) retirement plan
- Ability to participate in various Wellness Initiatives
- Access to a variety of BUCS Perks offering discounts at numerous local businesses and vendors
This position is not an online position.
Our locations offer you an opportunity to enjoy the perks of working and living in paradise. The area offers something for everyone to enjoy a rewarding and balanced lifestyle.
If this position sounds like an opportunity to which you aspire, please submit your resume for consideration to become one of the best, the brightest, the BUCS!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity.