Administrative & Clerical Positions
EMS Support Specialist
Florida SouthWestern State College is accepting resumes in search of an EMS Support Specialist to join our team of exceptional employees. This position is responsible for creating, modifying and maintaining record keeping and databases for accreditation of EMS/Fire Programs.
Please click here to see the complete job description.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Associate’s degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher education
- Two (2) years full-time professional related experience in a customer service, recruiting or nursing clerical support position. Appropriate combination of education and experience may be substituted.
- The ability to Develop, edit, produce and distribute a variety (multi-media) of EMS/Fire Department publications which include surveys and trending of data
- Reliable transportation between campuses
FSW Employee Benefits feature:
- Competitive health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance options to meet your needs
- Generous paid time off includes vacation, sick, personal, holidays, and winter & spring breaks
- Florida retirement membership (FRS)
- Educational and professional development opportunities for you and your dependents
Starting salary: $30,000 annually
Our location offers you an opportunity to enjoy the perks of working and living in paradise on a regular basis. The area offers something for everyone to enjoy a rewarding and balanced lifestyle.
If this position sounds like an opportunity to which you aspire, please submit your resume for consideration to become one of the best, the brightest, the BUCS!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity.