Sales Associate (As Needed) - Nashville
EILEEN FISHER creates simple, timeless shapes designed to work together effortlessly, season after season. We make our clothes to last—and then take them back to be reworn again or remade into entirely new designs. We believe in the fundamental potential of every person—our employees, our customers and those who make our clothes—and are committed to creating conditions that empower people. It’s all part of our commitment to doing business in a way that helps build a better industry. And a better future. Our clothes are sold at over 65 EILEEN FISHER retail stores, and 1,000 department and specialty stores internationally, as well as 2 RENEW stores, which feature gently worn and remade designs from our take-back program. EILEEN FISHER is one of the largest women’s fashion companies to be a certified B Corporation, which means we voluntarily meet high criteria for social and environmental performance, accountability and transparency.
As a Sales Associate, you will be part of a movement to change the world, one garment at a time. You will contribute to an environment that nurtures growth and inspires your best work on an individual and collective level, playing an integral role in growing our customer base. Building relationships that last as her wardrobe and lifestyle needs evolve with time. Every interaction is an opportunity to create an experience unique to her, and forge a deeper connection through our garments.
Business, Strategy, and Vision
- As a Sales Associate, you will share your positive energy and create an atmosphere of possibility with our customers. Promote our philosophy, values, and support our purpose and strategic objectives.
- Be mindful of store metrics/sales goals, demonstrate a commitment to team and put forth a strong effort to drive business.
- Be passionate about contributing to a positive, supportive and collaborative work environment.
- Partner with team members and store leaders to help grow our business and maintain clientele.
- Maintain high level of integrity, initiative, motivation and self-direction.
- Use new technology and embrace all avenues of distribution as tools to service our customer.
- Use creative approaches to engage the customer with the product, while showcasing the ease and accessibility of our brand.
- Be fully knowledgeable about EF apparel, fabrics, brand messages and stories.
- Promote customer loyalty by enrolling customers into the Eileen Fisher Rewards program.
- Maintain and expand personal client book.
- Demonstrate an ability to work in a fast-paced environment while utilizing exceptional customer service skills on the selling floor.
- Enthusiastically contribute to other tasks and projects to keep the store running smoothly.
- Perform merchandising duties including: steaming, folding, and displaying product according to EF visual standards
- Perform light cleaning tasks to maintain a clean and well organized space (i.e. vacuuming, dusting, floor sweeping, etc.)
- Assist with checking stock on a daily basis and restocking selling floor when necessary.
- Perform open and close out procedures as needed.
- Ensure and contribute to a safe and clean store environment.
- Performs other related duties and assignments as required.
Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
- Retail experience or service industry background required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Outstanding organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks
- Dedication to creating excellent customer experience.
- Open-minded attitude towards experiencing our Brand and product, stylishly wardrobing self and customers.
- Ability to adapt quickly and react positively to business needs and changes in strategies.
- Ability to lift up to 35 lbs. at floor level and/or team lift when necessary.
- Ability to walk/stand for long periods of time, climb ladders, twist, bend and stoop to retrieve items from floor, shelves, and hooks.