CRE Portfolio Manager
Assist in the management of the loan portfolio of one or more Relationship Managers. Facilitates new and existing credit underwriting. Processes loan renewals and tracks covenant compliance. Works with Relationship team to clear past dues, clear exceptions, review loan advances and pay downs, review borrowing bases and participates on phone calls and/or face to face meetings with prospective or existing clients.
- Maintain timeliness and accuracy of credit underwriting.
- Contacts clients to request financials and follows up with them until info is received.
- Writes memos, which includes financial analysis and covenant compliance for new loans, modifications and renewals.
- Creates or updates Borrower Relationship Analysis.
- Spreads financials.
- Reviews loan docs and approvals to determine information that is needed for renewals/modifications.
- Creates loan request memorandums for new loans, modifications and renewals.
- Creates Change of Approval (COA) as needed.
- Communicates with credit group and outside parties for various reporting requirements.
- Answers questions from clients timely and accurately.
- Other duties as assigned.
- General credit/underwriting knowledge.
- Banking product knowledge preferred.
- Ability to work effectively in a high-pressure and fast-paced environment.
- Excellent oral communication when interacting with internal and external customers.
- Excellent interpersonal skills when interacting with internal and external customers.
- The ability to work independently and in teams.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments and adapt to change in the work environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- The ability to lift up to 20lbs.
- Travel as required.
- Demonstrates a commitment to Relationships F•I•R•S•T in all areas of job performance.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Credit and sales training preferred.
- Experience with credit analysis preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or any other protected class.