Accounting & Finance
Responsible for verification process for all payment disbursements and processes to include controls, checks and balances. Responsible for any banking related processes to include but not limited to daily positive pay verifications, EFTs, stop/voids/reissues. Primary responsibilities include facilitation and maintenance of accurate payments, policy compliance, and trouble-shooting.
- Verification and reconciliation for all daily payment processes, to include checks, EFT and IACH
- Review and respond to all positive pay exceptions in accordance with bank deliverables
- Responsible for managing payable inquiries that result in the review and completion of stop payments, EFT, correction vouchers, and provision of check copies
- Work to support more effective management of customer accounts by coordinating urgent and escalated activities in order to support compliance with RRD’s business policies and payment guidelines
- Ensure fiduciary controls governing the disbursement of company funds are in place and adhered to
- Acts as liaison between Accounts Payable and Corporate Treasury
- Ensures all time sensitive inquires are completed in accordance with Service Level Agreements
- Analyze/interpret data, identify trends, problems, and present solutions in support of customer and internal inquiries
- Performs other tasks as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting/Finance OR demonstrated ability to meet the job requirements through a comparable number of years of applicable work experience.
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in AP, financial services or cash/check audit environment is preferred
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Demonstrated skills in customer service, quality, problem solving, and resource management
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of SAP accounting system preferred
- Experience working with complex database systems, locating information, creating queries and reports.
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer