Digital Print Operator 1
The Digital Print Operator produces quality products to meet customer specifications and company quality standards.
- Operate digital print equipment to optimal production standards.
- Produce digital products to customer specifications and quality standards
- Maintains accurate production records
- Rips digital files for production
- Loads/unloads finished product from machine
- Makes efficient use of inventory on hand
- Loads inks and performs routine maintenance
- Operates finishing equipment, performs table work and packouts as required
- Other duties as requested or required
Two positions available, 1 night shift 6pm-6am and 1 day shift 6am-6pm
RR Donnelley is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. The company's policy is to select, place and deal with all its employees without discrimination based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, age, disability, perceived disability, sexual orientation, protected Veteran status, genetic information or on the basis of any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
- PC literate, able to navigate files and folders to set up equipment for production
- Ability and motivation to learn new digital equipment.
- Quality focused, ability to recognize quality issues and recommend solutions
- Self motivated team player
- Physical abilities: Able to lift up to 60 lbs., ability to stand for a full 8 or 12 hour production shift, ability to handle materials, lifting from floor to table height.
- Experience as a digital print equipment operator: Xerox Docutech, Xerox Nuvera, Xerox Docucolor.
- High school graduate or equivalent