Legal Workflow Coordinator
At RR Donnelley, our people make a difference every day – in production, working with customers, or behind the scenes in a support role. They know how to manage the job and exceed expectations! Founded 150 years ago, RR Donnelley is a Fortune 500 company that employs approximately 55,000 people in 40 countries across the globe. For challenging and rewarding career opportunities with an innovative industry leader, consider RR Donnelley!
We are currently seeking a skilled professional to coordinate, assign, distribute, prioritize, track, and expedite workload to the composition team. Candidate must interface with the production team and serve as a contact for resolution of client project concerns, ensure production goals are met, and implement process improvements as directed by the manager. The ideal professional will have the experience to lead, coach, and mentor Composition Specialists. Ability to handle escalations, assist in resolving employee issues, perform production work as necessary and demonstrate mastery of composition requirements is desired.
- Serve as a primary point of contact for incoming requests to the DPS department for various word processing related projects such as formatting, proofreading, editing, styling, printing, comparing, and conversion or saving documents to image (PDF);
- Interface with requestors to gather detailed information in order to better understand the nature and requirements of assignments;
- Analyze requests to determine how tasks should be performed and provide detailed directives both verbally and electronically as needed;
- Direct requests to proper resources and coordinate with local and off-site office services;
- Assist with proofreading tasks and quality control analysis during heavy volume periods;
- Delivery of projects within a reasonable, well negotiated time period;
- Perform other related duties and assist with special projects as assigned.
Shifts will include 1st, 2nd and 3rd All days of the week
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
- Minimum typing speed of 60 wpm with 95% accuracy;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office programs including Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Knowledge of legal terminology and legal citations preferred but not required.