CALIBRE Systems Inc., an employee-owned Management Consulting and Information Technology Solutions company is looking for an experienced Reliability Engineer to provide technical expertise and experience with developing reliability requirements from operational requirements documents for clients in the defense industry.
- Develop and review product or performance specifications defining RAM requirements;
- Use a failure reporting and corrective analysis system (FRACAS) to collect field data on equipment preventive and corrective maintenance;
- Analyze data using reliability tools and software such as RELEX, Windchill, Teamcenter, etc., identify dominant failure modes, and conduct analysis and research for possible corrective actions;
- Conduct Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA) on systems to determine root causes of deficiencies using industry standard practices; and
- Conduct market research and engineering analysis on defective parts by coordinating with original equipment manufacturers to determine root cause of failures, conduct stress and environmental testing of components and evaluate quality assurance data and product and performance specifications to determine if failures were caused by latent defects.
- Must have an active Top Secret Clearance.
- Experience with the use of reliability tools for RAM-C, Life Cycle Analysis, product support, modeling and simulation, cost analysis, and life cycle cost studies;
- Minimum of two years experience developing and reviewing product or performance specifications defining RAM requirements and translating RAM requirements into contract language and documents;
- Minimum of two years experience with reliability and systems engineering tasks evaluating the field performance of military equipment;
- Experience using a failure reporting and corrective analysis system (FRACAS);
- Knowledge of Windchill and Windchill Quality Solutions software;
- Knowledge in logistics and engineering concepts and principles applicable to sustainability studies, product support analysis, portfolio assessment, systems engineering facilitation and program health assessments;
- Knowledge in applying reliability concepts and analytical strategies using Windchill Quality Solutions for the purpose of delivering applicable and effective training solutions to the Department of Defense customers.
- Bachelor's degree in related field and five or more years experience in logistics and engineering analysis and trade study development (other education, commensurate experience and demonstrated ability of individual may be substituted)
- Reliability Predictions
- Maintenance procedures, to include Mean Time to Repair (MTTR) analysis
- Availability analysis
- Failure analysis
- Knowledge of MIL-HDBK-338, MIL-HDBK-470, MIL-HDBK-781 and MIL-STD-1629.
CALIBRE is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports transitioning service members, veterans and individuals with disabilities. We offer a competitive salary and full benefits package. To be considered, please apply via our website at www.calibresys.com. Come join our dynamic team!