Family Liaison Little Learners
Family Liaison will be responsible to coordinate and oversee process of recruitment, enrollment, and placement of children in the program. Enroll and maintain required enrollment and average daily attendance figures for assigned caseload. Complete all necessary paperwork and comply with all OEC, NAEYC, DCF, and School Readiness guidelines. Responsible for the collection and reporting of all Little Learners fees and maintaining up-to-date, accurate, orderly student files. Oversee the promotional portion of a recruitment plan with a team approach with the Little Learners management team. Provide direct services to center based families, which include social services, health, and parent involvement. Must have compassion and understanding for the needs of children and families from economically and culturally diverse backgrounds.
Position starts at $15.00 with an Associate's degree, $16.00 with a Bachelor's degree.
- B.A. Degree in one of the following; Social Work, Human Development & Family Relations, Psychology, Sociology & Applied Sciences or related field preferred with one year related work experience; OR Associates Degree in above or related field with three years of related work experience.
- Have access to reliable, insured transportation.
- Must have or obtain and maintain CT child care first-aid, and infant and child CPR, and medication administration certification.
- Provide a TVCCA Staff Statement of Good Health, including a written report of negative tuberculin test.
- Continue professional development per funding.
- Strong communication and computer skills