- Picking up parts from vendors.
- Pull orders and conduct inventories.
- Receiving freight deliveries.
- Delivering parts to Service Technicians.
- Basic warehouse duties.
- Staying out of town 1-2 days at most, setting up job site trailers.
- 24-hour on call delivery rotation, once a month on average, twice a month on occasion
- Salary: $12/hr until you are put onto a rotating schedule. Then $13/hr once added to the on call rotation schedule.
- Weekly Pay - every Thursday.
- CLEAN DRIVING RECORD - Company Vehicle provided to run parts - We will have our insurance company run your Motor Vehicle Report
- 5 years of driving experience
- CDL is a plus!
- Ability to lift 50 lbs or more.
- Ability to read and fill orders without error.
- Excellent written and verbal communications.
- Able to follow verbal directions.
- Work well with team and independently.
- Basic computer skills.
- Must have experience with fork-lift.
- 1 year or more related experience and/or training.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pre-employment background screening (criminal, drug screen and DMV) is required for all positions.