Associate Dean, Library Services
Administrator & Management
Florida SouthWestern State College is accepting resumes in search of an Associate Dean, Library Services to join our team. This position provides leadership in the planning, direction, and evaluation of the Library in conjunction with the Vice Provost, Academic Affairs. As an FSW employee, you have the opportunity to directly impact the college mission to inspire our students to 'Dedicate to Graduate'.
Please click here to see the complete job description.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Master’s degree in Library Science or related field from a regionally accredited institution of higher education.
- Five (5) years of successful full-time equivalent teaching and/or administrative work experience in higher education.
- Knowledge of Library Management Systems (LMS).
- Ability to direct the activities of full- and part-time faculty and staff in the academic unit.
- Knowledge of enrollment management practices including assessment of student success.
FSW Employee Benefits feature:
- Competitive health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance options to meet your needs
- Generous paid time off includes vacation, sick, personal, holidays, and winter & spring breaks
- Florida retirement membership (FRS)
- Educational and professional development opportunities for you and your dependents
Starting salary: $70,000 annually
Accepting applications through January 17, 2019
Our location offers you an opportunity to enjoy the perks of working and living in paradise on a regular basis. The area offers something for everyone to enjoy a rewarding and balanced lifestyle.
If this position sounds like an opportunity to which you aspire, please submit your resume for consideration to become one of the best, the brightest, the BUCS!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity.