IT Quality Assurance Analyst
Technology and Computer-related
Evaluate, test and validate software and/or IT services. Ensure that programs function according to user requirements and conform to company guidelines. Develop and implement quality assurance problem reporting processes and systems. Analyze deficiencies in service or performance and recommend product or service improvements to address problems. Design and implement defect reduction programs. Write, revise, and verifiy quality standards and test procedures for program design and product evaluation to attain quality of software economically and efficiently
- Testing: Leads the effort to ensure appropriate testing of package software configuration and customer development and modifications. Tests programs for validity of results, accuracy, reliability, and conformance to establishment standards. Communicates test progress, test results, and other relevant information to project stakeholders and management. Recommends program improvements or corrections to the systems analyst. Manually executes QA tests. Tracks defects and work with project stakeholders to ensure the defect are correctly resolved.
- Documentation: Writes QA test documentation and ensures documentation is reviewed by project stakeholders.
- Support: Provides system and applications support to users including troubleshooting and issue resolution. Identifies program processing errors. Supports Development of Business Requirements.
- Change Management: Leads the Change Management process for deployment of changes to production. Ensures changes are approved by all stake holders, communicates changes. Maintains SOP’s for production application deployments.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Keen attention to detail.
- Passion for excellence/quality.
- Ability to interact with, influence and communicate effectively across all levels of management, peers, and clients.
- Strong knowledge of QA methodologies, concepts, processes, and documentation.
- Strong knowledge of IT software development life cycle.
- Excellent time management and task prioritization skills.
- Ability to multi-tasks and prioritize many projects at one time.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in technology or related studies or equivalent related work experience.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in software quality assurance, writing test plans, writing test cases and manually executing tests.
- Experience with integration of ERP (finance software), Warehouse Management, Transportation Management, and Accounting
- Distribution, logistics, supply chain, and/or manufacturing industry experience a plus.
This position is located at 6200 E Division St, Lebanon, TN. View the Google Map in full screen.