Branch Service Manager/DC Float
The Float Branch Manager supports the branch network with personnel coverage for the day to day operations of the branch in the absence of the Branch Manager, Branch Service Manager, or other branch specific roles. In the absence of the Branch Manager or Branch Service Manager, the Float Branch Service Manager insures the branch meets operational, service, and in-branch sales activity. In the absence of the Branch Manager or Branch Service Manager, the Float Branch Service Manager, also provides oversight regarding branch operation activities and adherence to policies and procedures.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide support and leadership to the branch staff in the absence of the Branch Manager or Branch Service Manager.
- Strong understanding of bank’s risk and liability related to supervisory functions performed such as overdrafts, funds availability, wire origination and changes in account control.
- Provide support in the absence of other branch specific roles.
- Possesses a strong knowledge of teller systems. Ability to perform teller transactions as needed and apply policy and procedures.
- Proficient in the opening and maintenance of accounts and related services. Experience in the opening and maintenance of complex business accounts and related services.
- Possesses strong understanding of products and services, regulatory requirements, and familiarity with other business lines.
- Provide prompt, efficient and accurate service in answering customer questions in person, over the phone, and by email. Promptly respond to complaints and or concerns to solve complex problems concerning all services provided by the bank.
- Follows all policies and procedures and complies with applicable regulation; particularly as they pertain to audit, security, internal controls and compliance.
- Provide oversight and supervision of the daily settlement of vault cash, teller, TCR and ATMs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Three years of branch banking experience
- Two years of leadership experience.
- One year of experience opening, closing, and servicing business accounts.
- One year of experience managing and performing branch operations functions to include branch audits
- Travel required for float positions.
- Saturday rotation required.
- Ability to regularly travel and work at different EagleBank locations throughout the Washington DC Metropolitan Area.