Branch Service Manager/DC Float
Supports the branch network with personnel coverage for the day to day operations of the branch in the absence of the Branch Manager, Branch Service Manager, or other branch specific roles. In the absence of the Branch Manager or Branch Service Manager insures the branch meets operational, service, and in-branch sales activity. In the absence of the Branch Manager or Branch Service Manager provides oversight regarding branch operation activities and adherence to policies and procedures.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supervises the smooth operation of the branch platform and teller line to ensure service quality, accuracy, efficiency and risk management.
- Provide support and leadership in the absence of the Branch Manager or Branch Service Manager or any other branch role.
- Ensures branch compliance with all policies, procedures and complies with applicable regulations, particularly as they pertain to audit, security, compliance and internal controls.
- Ensure branch is open on time and ready to conduct business each business day. Delegate various operations duties to branch staff while maintaining overall administrative responsibility, when assisting in a manager role.
- Ability to perform teller transactions as needed and apply policy and procedures to all transactions. Provide prompt, efficient and accurate service in processing teller transactions.
- Proficient in the opening and maintenance of accounts and related services. Experience in the opening and maintenance of complex business accounts and related services.
- Provides prompt, efficient and accurate service in processing transactions and answering all customer questions. Promptly responds to complaints and or concerns to solve complex problems concerning services provided by the bank. Oversee the lobby to reduce customer wait time and provide support to staff
- Ensure proper completion of CTR’s, balancing of the ATM, Night Drop deposits and balancing TCR as applicable.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 3 years of progressive banking experience
- 2 years of supervisory/ leadership experience/equivalent EagleBank branch banking experience considered
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or any other protected class.