Job Description: Under general supervision, the Receptionist is responsible for answering and routing all incoming calls and guests, in addition to general office opening and closing responsibilities. The Receptionist may also be asked to perform additional duties to support hospitality and office services.
- Provide full reception coverage
- Answer and route internal and external calls to the appropriate parties
- Greet arriving guests and contact the appropriate parties to notify them of guest arrival
- Log incoming deliveries, notify office services of their arrival for distribution
- Maintain the reception lobby, making sure it is clean and presentable at all times
- Turn on office lights, open blinds as needed
- Assist in conference room reservations and set-up for arriving guest offices
- Report to the RRD lead onsite
- Perform other duties as assigned
1st Shift / 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM Monday thru Friday
The duties and responsibilities described above are the essential functions of the job. The qualifications below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1) HS diploma or equivalent with 1-2 years of relevant administrative/operational support in manufacturing operations or office environment directly related to the duties of the job, OR demonstrated ability to meet the job requirements through a comparable number of years of work experience.
2) Requires good knowledge of general/standard administrative/manufacturing operations procedures and methods to successfully complete the duties of the job.
3) Must have general knowledge of technology to include computers and software programs such as MS Office or MAC word processing, spreadsheets or other programs related to the print manufacturing process or administrative support.
4) Must be familiar with applicable skills and procedures required to perform the duties listed in the job.
5) Must have good oral and written communication skills sufficient to provide routine information, answer inquiries and/or refer calls.
6) Requires good organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to solve problems related to duties of the job.
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer