We are looking for a motivated Senior Production Specialist with 5 years’ experience working with email and web platforms. The primary responsibilities of the role are working with wireframes or layered designs and translating them to HTML code for both email and web. Candidate will have knowledge and understanding of the technology and processes specific to email rendering, email hacking, and troubleshooting. Candidate will also have some preliminary experience with or be able to learn the use of AmpScript, a SalesForce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) proprietary language, to execute dynamic targeted messaging for email campaigns. Experience working with industry platforms such as SalesForce Marketing Cloud, Adobe Campaign, or Oracle Responsys is desired.
- Apply industry best practices when building emails or websites
- Leverage SFMC scripting language or Oracle’s RPL to build dynamic emails or landing pages based on the client’s functional specifications
- Provide technical expertise on solutions to resolve complex issues
- Utilize 3rdparty tools (Litmus, ReturnPath), to assess the quality of each deliverable prior to forwarding to the internal team to ensure it meets the standards dictated by SFMC, Oracle Responsys or Adobe Campaign as well as Precision Dialogue
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Collaborate with other teams members and stakeholders
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
- Proficient understanding of markup for both email and web
- Proficient in HTML and advance CSS markups
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git)
- Five years minimum of programming and client facing experience combined.
- Ability to gain technical knowledge and expertise in the SFMC, Responsys or Adobe Campaign platform
- Initiative to stay updated with the latest trends in the technical market.
- Collaborate and maintain positive interactions with the team to deliver projects successfully
- Work with project leads to prioritize project deliverables for all engagements
- Communicate with clients to report status of projects
- Execute work with a high level of quality
- Utilize current processes and tools to complete projects successfully
- Show initiative and optimism to solve issues or propose new ideas