Short-Term Employment Programs Specialist
Administrative & Clerical Positions
Florida SouthWestern State College is accepting resumes in search of a Short-Term Employment Programs Specialist to join our dynamic Talent Acquisition team in the Office of Human Resources. This position oversees the employment life-cycle of the temporary workforce and related systems and processes which includes the employment of students, adjunct faculty, clinical associates, and volunteer staff. Programs also include nominally paid volunteer staff hired to support athletics, sports camps, intramural sports and temporary workers related to arena events and the fitness center. Work requires extensive knowledge and close adherence to College Operating Procedures and applicable Federal and State laws.
Please click here to see the complete job description.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher education.
- Three (3) years of full-time professional work experience to include at least one (1) year full-time professional work in a Human Resources position. An appropriate combination of education and professional work experience will be considered.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to travel independently to other locations for College business.
FSW Employee Benefits feature:
- Competitive health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance options to meet your needs
- Generous paid time off includes vacation, sick, personal, holidays, and winter & spring breaks
- Florida retirement membership (FRS)
- Educational and professional development opportunities for you and your dependents
Salary: $37,465.00 annually
Accepting applications through January 26, 2020.
Our location offers you an opportunity to enjoy the perks of working and living in paradise on a regular basis. The area offers something for everyone to enjoy a rewarding and balanced lifestyle.
If this position sounds like an opportunity to which you aspire, please submit your resume for consideration to become one of the best, the brightest, the BUCS!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity.