Enerpac Tool Group is a premier industrial tools and services company serving a broad and diverse set of customers in more than 25 countries. The Company’s businesses are global leaders in high pressure hydraulic tools, controlled force products and solutions for precise positioning of heavy loads that help customers safely and reliably tackle some of the most challenging jobs around the world. The Company was founded in 1910 and is headquartered in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin. Enerpac Tool Group trades on the NYSE under the symbol “EPAC”.
Our vision is to be our customer’s preferred partner through relentless innovation of industrial tools and services that help them safely and reliably tackle their toughest jobs around the world.
Our corporate office is located across from a beautiful park, and we have many exciting perks including a robust wellness program, scholarships and tuition reimbursement, and flexible working hours. We also have a newly updated café and an on-site gym with a personal trainer.
For further information on Enerpac Tool Group and its businesses, visit the Company's website at https://www.enerpactoolgroup.com/.
Position Title: Benefits Analyst
Summary – basic function of the role
The Benefits Analyst is responsible for managing the daily administration of organization-wide health, welfare, and retirement benefit programs. Responsibilities include compliance with all applicable state and federal regulations, data audits, resolving issues regarding eligibility or claims, vendor management, and answering employee questions. You will also coordinate the open enrollment process and communicate program changes to employees.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for day-to-day administration of organization-wide benefit programs such as health and welfare, retirement plans, and leave management
- Prepare and review Benefit Summaries, Enrollment Materials, Plan Documents etc.
- Interpret benefit policies and procedures for employees.
- Maintain confidentiality of benefit information.
- Coordinates the annual benefits open enrollment processes, including systems set-up, testing, communications, training, responding to questions, auditing, and vendor file uploads.
- Responsible for 401K and Health Savings Account funding processing. Activities include payroll data validation, error resolution and funding wire requests.
- Manages vendor relations including resolving administrative problems.
- Ensures compliance with benefits legislation such as HIPAA, ERISA, ACA and COBRA, and regulation by the IRS and DOL.
- Supports the benefits and human resources departments with projects and duties as assigned.
- Assist with audit and compliance activities such as non-discrimination testing and regulatory reporting and distributes all required notifications to employees.
- Completes all vendor invoicing, self-billing, and other necessary reporting. Support Finance with reporting needed to pay claims and invoices.
- Monitor and ensure data feeds from vendors/ benefits administrator are complete and accurate.
- Respond to escalated issues from benefit vendors and internal partners such as HR, Payroll, Finance and Legal.
- Maintains relevant procedure documents and audits benefits-related data throughout the year.
Skills and Competencies
- Demonstrated ability to identify and resolve complex issues.
- Excellent oral communication skills and dedication to providing quality service to Enerpac Tool Group employees utilizing our benefit plans.
- Able to communicate and receive difficult messages clearly and calmly.
- Use time efficiently and develops realistic action plans.
- Must have demonstrated ability to work independently in a dynamic office environment, including ability to handle multiple and changing priorities, crisis situations and urgent requests.
- Proven ability to be detailed oriented.
- Demonstrated advanced proficiency using Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Experience using Oracle Cloud or other Human Resource Management System. Implementation of a new HR Management system a plus.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related field, or equivalent experience.
- Certified Employee Benefits Specialist (CEBS) designation is a plus.
- Minimum of 5 year’s experience specializing in benefits administration with at least two years of Benefits Analyst experience.
- Must be able to walk/climb to a variety of primary work locations, including the ability to travel by air/auto to remote sites.
- Must be able to work in front of a personal computer for long periods of time.
- Flexibility to work over-time and weekends.
- Must be willing to travel up to 10% of the time and be able to travel more frequently in some scenarios such as implementations or emergency situations.
The work environment is a typical office environment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
If you’re looking for a unique, exciting career with variety and potential for growth, Enerpac Tool Group offers challenges & extraordinary rewards for people on a global scale. Never Compromise – choose ETG!
EEO/AA (W/M/Vets/Disability) Employer
Menomonee Falls, WI