Finance Planning and Analysis Supervisor
nerpac Tool Group is a premier industrial tools and services company serving a broad and diverse set of customers in more than 25 countries. The Company’s businesses are global leaders in high pressure hydraulic tools, controlled force products and solutions for precise positioning of heavy loads that help customers safely and reliably tackle some of the most challenging jobs around the world. The Company was founded in 1910 and is headquartered in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin. Enerpac Tool Group trades on the NYSE under the symbol “EPAC”.
Our vision is to be our customer’s preferred partner through relentless innovation of industrial tools and services that help them safely and reliably tackle their toughest jobs around the world.
For further information on Enerpac Tool Group and its businesses, visit the Company's website at https://www.enerpactoolgroup.com/.
Job Title: Finance Planning and Analysis Supervisor
Location: TaiCang, China
Lead the FP&A function to satisfy all management accounting requirements from company management team.
1. Responsible for all costing related process to ensure accurate and timely bookkeeping;
2. Ensure all costing activities locally initiated or from Global instruction have been implemented properly;
3. Design, implement and improve costing methods according to Corp policy or business development to ensure compliance to GAAP and data efficiency for decision-making;
4. Responsible for relevant SOX controls and lead stocktake to ensure the proper custody of inventory
5. Lead the company budget and forecast process from Finance perspective;
6. Lead team to prepare the regular (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly) finance report accurately and timely;
7. Lead team to provide financial analysis according to management requirement;
8. Assist business teams for standardization, simplification and performance improvement projects;
9. Provide financial modeling / financial analysis to the business cases/programs;
10. Cross-functional people management to ensure smooth delivery of company-wide projects;
11. Assist Finance Leader to deliver Finance trainings internally or company-wide to promote Finance mind-set cross teams / departments;
12. Other ad-hoc assignment on project basis.
Job Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
1, Degree holder with major in Accounting or Finance;
2, Mid-level accounting certificate or CICPA is required.
1, 10+years related experience in related industry;
2, Overall 6-8 year comprehensive experience with full understanding of all finance function areas;
3, People management experience.
1, Profound understanding of local statutory and compliance requirement including accounting, tax, foreign currency, etc.;
2, Profound knowledge of both PRC and US GAAP
2, Solid knowledge regarding overall financial management;
3, Sophisticated communication skills and team planer;
4, Proficient English communication both in reading and writing required. (CET 6);
5, Excellent Computer proficiency in Microsoft, outlook, etc.;
If you’re looking for a unique, exciting career with variety and potential for growth, Enerpac Tool Group offers challenges & extraordinary rewards for people on a global scale. Choose opportunity – choose Enerpac Tool Group!