Finances Business Partner
For over 30 years, Hydratight has provided world-class bolted joint solutions and machining services to the Power Generation, Oil and Gas, Industrial and Aero industries. Today, the breadth and depth of our product and service offering is unrivalled in our specialist field. Through our ability to innovate technology that makes connections safe, efficient and environmentally friendly, Hydratight sets international standards in joint integrity, providing trusted solutions to customers on a global scale.
Hydratight is wholly owned by Enerpac Tool Group. Enerpac Tool Group is a premier industrial tools and services company serving a broad and diverse set of customers in more than 25 countries. The Company’s businesses are global leaders in high pressure hydraulic tools, controlled force products and solutions for precise positioning of heavy loads that help customers safely and reliably tackle some of the most challenging jobs around the world. The Company was founded in 1910 and is headquartered in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin. Enerpac Tool Group trades on the NYSE under the symbol “EPAC”.
For further information on Enerpac Tool Group and its businesses, visit the Company's website at https://www.enerpactoolgroup.com/.
Job Title: Finances Business Partner
As the most senior Finance person in country, the responsibility is to partner with the Country Manager to provide in depth value added analysis and drive compliance and process excellence. The incumbent is also responsible for accurate monthly Financial Accounts, quarterly forecasts and budgets and development of the Finance team.
- Work closely with local sales and operations team to drive compliance and control
- Understand business and challenge local country manager, providing insightful analysis
- Drive process improvement and remove inefficiencies
- Preparation of monthly Financial Accounts within three working days and load to Hyperion for Hydratight FZE
- Preparation of quarterly forecasts for Hydratight FZE
- Work with credit control function to ensure accurate on time billing and timely collection
- Working closely with Non financial personnel to develop financial understanding.
- Investigation into budget and forecast variances and liaison with management.
- Responsible for working with external and internal auditors.
- Ensuring compliance with Sarbanes Oxley requirements (SOX).
- Development of the onsite Finance team.
- Assisting with the integration of acquisitions and other Actuant subsidiaries.
- Any other tasks and projects as required by the Finance Leader.
- Ensure all HSEQ rules and regulations are communicated and enforced throughout the Organization. Proactively participate to safety awareness and improvement.
- Represent Hydratight in a professional manner at all times, both internally and externally. Follow the published processes and comply with all company policies and procedures. Be an ambassador for the businesses in particular ensure that Health & Safety comes first at all times.