Coordinator, Housing & Residence Life
Administrative & Clerical Positions
Florida SouthWestern State College is accepting resumes in search of a Coordinator, Housing and Residence Life to join our team of exceptional employees. This position serves as a full time live-in professional staff member in FSW student housing and is responsible for assisting department leadership in the management of the Housing & Residence Life program.
Please click here to see the complete job description.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher education.
- Three (3) years full-time professional work experience related to student housing, residence life, student support services, student administrative support, or related. Appropriate combination of education and experience may be substituted.
- Ability to live full-time on-site in a fully furnished apartment within LightHouse Commons.
- Ability to work evenings, weekends, holidays and non-duty days, as needed, and perform on-call responsibilities.
- Demonstrated ability and experience using Housing Assignment Modules and Student Conduct Software.
FSW Employee Benefits feature:
- Competitive health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance options to meet your needs
- Generous paid time off includes vacation, sick, personal, holidays, and winter & spring breaks
- Florida retirement membership (FRS)
- Educational and professional development opportunities for you and your dependents
Accepting applications through December 3, 2020.
If this position sounds like an opportunity to which you aspire, please submit your resume for consideration to become one of the best, the brightest, the BUCS!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity.