Digital Marketing Manager
At Make-A-Wish® America, we are more than a great place to work — our work is life-changing. Together, we create life-changing wishes for children with critical illnesses. Nearly 40 years ago the inspiration for Make-A-Wish began with one little boy's wish to be a police officer. Today, together with our volunteers, donors, staff and supporters, Make-A-Wish has granted more than 300,000 life-changing wishes and transformed countless lives.
The Digital Marketing Manager will help translate our mission into a movement by turning brand awareness into action by engaging the organization’s social and digital audiences. This position will leverage data to analyze and shape digital content strategies, develop content across multiple channels, and partner with the digital revenue and corporate alliances teams to help optimize marketing channels. This is a transformational opportunity to leverage and grow the Make-A-Wish brand as well as our digital revenue and corporate partnership campaigns.
Make-A-Wish America is the national headquarters for our organization, providing resources and support for our 60 Chapters around the country. The Brand and Marketing Team is comprised of innovative marketing professionals who elevate our brand and optimize enterprise marketing activities. This team’s work is focused on enhancing brand equity to increase individual and corporate giving to provide resources to grant a wish for every eligible child.
WHERE YOU COME IN
As the Digital Marketing Manager you will:
- Implement short and long-term strategy and tactics for enterprise digital media marketing
- Support creation of digital strategy, content development and execution of campaigns
- Leverage metrics and consumer/market research to help influence action
- Develop and produce content, written and visual, across multiple channels
- Partner with the digital revenue and corporate alliances teams
- Develop and manage the digital marketing and social media calendar.
- Collaborate closely with social media and web teams
- Activate and maximize marketing opportunities in collaboration with our corporate partners.
- Drive innovation with new marketing campaigns
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication, Public Relations or related field required.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in digital marketing and/or communications
- Strong computer skills required, specifically in Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience working in Adobe Creative Suite preferred.
- Experience working in Google Analytics & social media management and optimization
- Prior experience working in a non-profit organization desired.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation with annual incentive potential
- Comprehensive benefit package: Medical, Vision, Dental, Wellness*
- Health and Flexible Spending Account Options
- Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability and Life Insurance*
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- 15 PTO days, 10 Sick Days, 10 Paid Holidays, and 2 Personal Days
- Maternity Leave
- Educational Tuition Assistance
- Employee Awards and Recognition Programs
- Individual and Leadership Development
- Discounts and special offers for theme parks, events, hotels, concerts, and movie tickets
*Monthly premiums paid for the employee for medical (HSA qualified plan), vision, dental, and short/long term disability.
We are more than a great place to work - our work is life changing. We are an inclusive and diverse group of people who, through a mosaic of backgrounds, thoughts, and experiences are united in purposeful work. We are fueled and guided by our values - values that are represented in the inspired people we work with and the transformational work we do every day.
We respect and ensure equal opportunity, regardless of race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, perceived disability and other legally protected characteristics.