Corporate Alliances Manager I
At Make-A-Wish® America, we are more than a great place to work — our work is life-changing. Together, we create life-changing wishes for children with critical illnesses. Nearly 40 years ago the inspiration for Make-A-Wish began with one little boy's wish to be a police officer. Today, together with our volunteers, donors, staff and supporters, Make-A-Wish has granted more than 300,000 life-changing wishes and transformed countless lives.
The Corporate Alliances Manager I generates revenue by developing, cultivating, and managing national corporate alliances which provide funding, mission critical in-kind resources, employee activation, wish-related elements, and promotional opportunities for the Make-A-Wish Foundation.
Make-A-Wish America is the national headquarters for our organization, providing resources and support for our 60 Chapters around the country. Our Corporate Alliances team is focused on developing relationships to inspire corporate giving and philanthropy. These vital partnerships provide the resources to support wish granting across the US.
WHERE YOU COME IN
As the Corporate Alliances Manager I you will:
- Manage all aspects of a multimillion-dollar portfolio of national corporate accounts
- Develop and enhances corporate partnerships
- Create and maintain customized contracts
- Analyze current programs according to performance, revenue, and in-kind resources generated
- Explore innovative ways to create and enhance national sponsorship programs
- Evaluate corporate partner programs for adherence to Foundation guidelines
- Review sponsor collateral and marketing materials and provide feedback
- Oversee successful local chapter implementation of national fundraising campaigns
- Interface, communicate, and collaborate with chapters to create marketing templates
- Act as point of contact for any issues that arise with the partner.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing or related field required.
- Minimum of 2 years in marketing, fundraising, sales, or account management required.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications required
- Raiser’s Edge experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of Better Business Bureau standards
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation with annual incentive potential
- Comprehensive benefit package: Medical, Vision, Dental, Wellness*
- Health and Flexible Spending Account Options
- Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability and Life Insurance*
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- 15 PTO days, 10 Sick Days, 10 Paid Holidays, and 2 Personal Days
- Maternity Leave
- Educational Tuition Assistance
- Employee Awards and Recognition Programs
- Individual and Leadership Development
- Discounts and special offers for theme parks, events, hotels, concerts, and movie tickets
*Monthly premiums paid for the employee for medical (HSA qualified plan), vision, dental, and short/long term disability.
We are more than a great place to work - our work is life changing. We are an inclusive and diverse group of people who, through a mosaic of backgrounds, thoughts, and experiences are united in purposeful work. We are fueled and guided by our values - values that are represented in the inspired people we work with and the transformational work we do every day.