Assistant Coach, Softball
Florida SouthWestern State College is accepting resumes in search of an Assistant Coach, Softball to join our team of exceptional employees. In its first four years the FSW Softball team has accomplished three Top 10 finishes at NJCA Nationals, 2 Region 8 championships and a runner up, and 4 Conference Championships amassing a 226-31 overall program record. 88% of student-athletes have gone on to sign scholarships at the next level.
Please click here to see the complete job description.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Associate's degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher education
- Two (2) years of coaching experience at related skill level
- Four (4) years of College-level playing experience in respective sport may be substituted for coaching experience
- CPR and First Aid Certification or ability to obtain certification
- Ability to work irregular hours including evenings and weekends
FSW Employee Benefits feature:
- Competitive benefits including free health insurance
- Florida Retirement System membership (FRS)
- Educational and professional development opportunities for you and your dependents
Starting salary: $22,270.50 annually
Accepting Applications through August 18, 2019.
Our location offers you an opportunity to enjoy the perks of working and living in paradise on a regular basis. The area offers something for everyone to enjoy a rewarding and balanced lifestyle.
If this position sounds like an opportunity to which you aspire, please submit your resume for consideration to become one of the best, the brightest, the BUCS!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity.