Administrative & Clerical Positions
Clinical Coordinator, Nursing
Florida SouthWestern State College is accepting resumes in search of a Clinical Coordinator to join our Nursing Department. This position will be coordinating and implementing instructional support for the Nursing program within the School of Health Professions. Please be aware this is not a faculty position. This is a 10.5 month position.
Please click here to see the complete job description.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher education in a health related field.
- Three (3) years full-time related professional and clinical work experience.
- Current unencumbered licensed Registered Nurse in good standing
Accepting applications through: August 18, 2019
FSW Employee Benefits feature:
- Competitive health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance options to meet your needs
- Generous paid time off includes sick, personal, holidays, and winter & spring breaks
- Florida retirement membership (FRS)
- Educational and professional development opportunities for you and your dependents
Our location offers you an opportunity to enjoy the perks of working and living in paradise on a regular basis. The area offers something for everyone to enjoy a rewarding and balanced lifestyle.
If this position sounds like an opportunity to which you aspire, please submit your resume for consideration to become one of the best, the brightest, the BUCS!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity.