Portfolio Monitoring Specialist
Monitors lines of credit in the bank’s Asset Based Lending (ABL) porfolio, including the calculation and analysis of borrowing base and advance request submissions. Communicates with borrowers and notifies loan officers and staff of the status of the borrowing requests and activities. Ensures that lines of credit adhere to EagleBank policies and procedures. Alerts management and lending team of any issues related to ABL portfolio.
- Analyzes borrowing base (BB), AR aging; AP aging, and Inventory Reports.
- Processes advances and payments against line of credit (crediting deposit and escrow account).
- Sets up new and modifies existing ABL Monitored Lines of Credit and Borrowing Base Certificate (BBC) template.
- Reviews loan documentation and sweep agreements.
- Communicates with Lending Staff and borrowers regarding status of BB.
- Communicates with Deposit Operations and Loan Servicing regarding line limit/sweep updates and payments.
- Monitors receipt of monthly AR agings, financial information, and BBC requirements per loan documents.
- Scans documents into bank scanning system on a monthly basis.
- Initiates and manages the ordering of collateral audits.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- General working knowledge of MS Office
- Highly motivated, self-driven individual who can think strategically, operate independently and take accountability for the function.
- Ability to motivate, influence and collaborate with others both internally and externally.
- Must have the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment and prioritize your focus on most impactful activities.
- Strong oral and written communication skills when interacting with internal and external clients.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds.
- Some travel may be required.
- Demonstrates a commitment to Relationships F•I•R•S•T in all areas of job performance.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, or related field preferred.
- Minimum of one (1) year commercial banking or financial institution experience required.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or any other protected class.