Behavioral Health Services
(Interim) Clinical Supervisor - Northern Baltimore area
The Clinical Supervisor will be responsible for overall management and implementation of program operations, staff and client services. The Clinical Supervisor will ensure effective day-to-day operations, program fiscal management, and direct care and services during program hours and after hours as needed and indicated. Responsibilities include supervision of all staff, provision of effective rehabilitation services, individualized service planning and overall coordination of care, and Medicaid billing. The Clinical Supervisor will ensure program operations and services are provided in compliance with agency policies and procedures; Federal, State, and local laws and regulations.
The Clinical Supervisor is responsible for providing clinical supervision, support, management and oversight to assigned programs’ behavioral health services, and resident and supportive services in Baltimore City and Howard County
Minimum requirements: Licensed as a LMSW or LGPC in Maryland
- This position may require driving a company and/or personal vehicle. Must be privileged to drive according to the criteria set forth by Agency MVR guidelines.
- Valid driver’s license in jurisdiction of residence
- Vehicle liability coverage if driving personal vehicle (on occasion, may be required to transport clients in personal vehicle)
- Acceptable Criminal and general background checks.
- Negative Drug and TB testing results.
2 years supervisory experience
Must have experience in and knowledge of service delivery to chronically mentally ill persons with multiple needs. It requires experience in policy development and implementation, budget management, personnel administration, advocacy and public relations. Additional needs include a general knowledge of community services and resources; and the ability to communicate clearly, concisely and effectively, orally and in writing.