System Architect (Mid-Level)
Overall Assignment Description:
Mid-level System Architects design and develop solutions for complex applications problems, API design, data services, platform services, cloud services and infrastructure services to meet user requirements and align to strategic goals and the Enterprise Architecture.
- Designs, develops, maintains, and documents solution architectures ensuring traceability to the Enterprise architecture and Enterprise requirements
- Conducts the analysis of user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate or improve existing systems and review computer system capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations.
- Develops proposed changes to the solutions architecture design based on analysis of requirements and new technology.
- Expected work activities the System Architect position would be required to support include:
- systems analysis necessary to define and document the As-Is Architecture
- planning, design, and systems engineering work necessary to build and portray the To-Be Architecture
- development of conceptual, logical and physical architecture and executable technical roadmaps defining the time-phased schedule for the path of systems and services from the As-Is to the To-Be Architecture
- program, segment and project-based solution-level architectures consistent with the enterprise-level architecture
- business architecture support defining the GEOINT business model and its components to include governance, business processes, and business information
- data and data services architecture support
- expertise and support for network architecture and engineering
- security architecture and engineering support
Skills and Experience:
MUST POSSESS CURRENT TS/SCI CLEARANCE TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree program.
- 6+ to 12 years systems architecture working experience in government or industry.
- Current TS/SCI security clearance.
- Working knowledge of Model Based Systems Engineering, processes, tools, and languages.