This position is designed to support the functions of the Treasurer for the Bank and its affiliates. The primary responsibility of this role will revolve around utilizing, maintaining and analyzing the Bank’s Asset/Liability Management software to model and report on interest rate, liquidity, and capital risk. Responsibilities will include managing and organizing data sources as well as controlling, refining, and updating assumption inputs. The Treasury Analyst I will run standard and ad hoc balance sheet scenarios to test various stresses. The Treasury Analyst I will report on model findings to inform decision making related to wholesale funding, cash flow expectations, and investment portfolio activity. The individual will participate in the generation of Asset/Liability Committee (ALCO) reporting and work with the Manager to develop a range of management information, plans and plan reports. Compliance with Bank Secrecy Act rules, regulations and training requirements, and other regulations as warranted will also be required for the position.
- Utilize, maintain and analyze output of ALM software.
- Assist with investment portfolio and wholesale funding management and reporting.
- Assists in policy updates and development and vendor support relationships.
- Develop cash flow projections and other financial forecasts.
- Performs other duties, as assigned.
- Foundational knowledge of economics, finance, accounting, statistics and banking.
- Strong analytical and forecast skills
- Proficient in MS Office. Advanced working knowledge of Excel.
- Well versed in report development and analysis.
- Working knowledge of banking regulatory requirements.
- The ability to lift up to 10 lbs.
- Local travel as required
- Highly motivated, self-driven individual who can think strategically, operate independently and take accountability for the function.
- Ability to motivate, influence and collaborate with others both internally and externally.
- Must have the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment and prioritize your focus on most impactful activities.
- Strong oral and written communication skills when interacting with internal and external clients.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- The ability to effectively manage their own time.
- Demonstrates a commitment to Relationships F•I•R•S•T in all areas of job performance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in economics, accounting, statistics or related field required. A Master’s in Business Administration, Finance, or Accounting is a plus.
- At least one (1) year of experience in financial/banking industry with exposure to financial analysis, financial forecasting and modeling required.
- Working knowledge of SQL databases
Will consider Tyson's Corner as an alternate work location
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or any other protected class.