Assemble products for the customer in accordance with Quality and ISO standards while exceeding customer expectations on a consistent basis and with a minimal amount of process change.
All job responsibilities are to be performed in adherence with the company’s Principles of Ethical Business Conduct.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assemble boxes, subassemblies, kits, etc. as per work instructions and procedures.
- Ensure that all aspects of the Quality Policy and Objectives are understood and enacted.
- Comply with all OSHA requirements to ensure safe operations.
- Recommend changes in Line Operations to the Supervisor to improve upon procedures and policies as necessary.
- Participate in regularly scheduled team meetings.
- Participate in and satisfactorily complete all required training programs for the assigned position.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management representatives within the scope of responsibility and requirements of the job.
- Must be able to work overtime and weekends as business needs dictate.
- Other job functions may be assigned by leadership.
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High School Diploma or GED preferred. Six (6) months applicable work experiences. The incumbent must have good communications skills and be able to function well in an assembly line manufacturing environment.