At RRD, our people make a difference every day – in production, working with customers, or behind the scenes in a support role. They know how to manage the job and exceed expectations. Founded 150 years ago RRD is a Fortune 500 company that employs approximately 55,000 people in 40 countries across the globe. For a challenging and rewarding career opportunity with an innovative industry leader, consider starting or continuing your career with RRD!
We are currently seeking a Presentation Designer to support time sensitive project requests by working with a team of individuals across multiple shifts. Candidates must enjoy producing quality work and maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Use Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and PowerPoint to create templates, backgrounds, and presentations incorporating information graphics, charts, metaphorical graphics and diagrams.
- Use motion graphics and PowerPoint animation and multimedia to create presentations.
- Communicate with internal clients in order to understand their concepts and interpret them visually.
- Create presentations in the brand of third-party companies.
- Work quickly and independently to meet deadlines
- Minimum of 4 years presentations or graphic design experience
- Excellent design sense and awareness of current design trends
- Expert knowledge of PowerPoint
- Expert in Photoshop
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and InDesign
- Knowledge of Excel for charting
- Video editing, Flash, Keynote and/or sound editing skills are a plus
- Knowledge of print design
- Understands the importance of brand and can work within established standards
- Ability to support workflow and prioritize projects with clients
- Ability to interpret complex ideas visually
- Adaptability and willingness to support where needed
- Work effectively with NY, Europe and India teams
- Financial industry experience a plus
- Portfolio or work samples showing a clean, contemporary aesthetic
3rd shift - 11pm to 7am
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer