Bindery Operator One- 2nd and 3rd Shift
Buffalo Grove, IL•
- Assist in operation of bindery equipment including but not limited to: drill, folder, inserter, paper cutter, and saddle stitcher.
- Perform kitting or fulfillment functions that involve assembling different materials into open item as per customer specifications.
- Ensure that all operations are carried out at the minimum cost consistent with quality standards.
- Ensure that version control is maintained during operation of a job.
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
- High School diploma or GED is required. Previous printing, bindery, or production experience preferred.
- Must have a strong attention to detail and be comfortable working independently to achieve production expectations.
- Must be well organized and able to communicate effectively with various departments within the organization.
- Must be able to work outside normal working hours to accommodate production needs when required.