Deputy Program Manager (HQ)
*Please note: This position is in anticipation of a contract award.*
DLH Corporation serves federal government clients throughout the United States and abroad delivering technology enabled solutions in key health and human services programs. The Company's core competencies include secure data analytics and statistics, clinical trials and laboratory services, a full suite of public health research offerings, performance evaluation, system modernization, operational logistics and readiness, and strategic digital communications. DLH has over 2,000 employees serving numerous government agencies. DLH’s portfolio consists of Defense & Veteran Health Solutions, Human Services Solutions and Public Health & Life Sciences.
Seeking a Deputy Program Manager (HQ) with the following primary responsibilities.
The candidate follows the established guidance of the Program Manager and TBICoE leadership. The candidate will also facilitate information flow between TBICoE Leadership, Program Managers, government and contract staff and contract company throughout TBICoE HQ and the Network Sites. The candidate will also oversee and execute all contract personnel actions – TBICoE HQ and network sites, workflow and operational procedures as outlined in contract requirements.
• Performs duties under the guidance of the Program Manager and TBICoE leadership.
• Serves as the liaison between the TBICoE Leadership, contract company POC, Network Program Manager and TBICoE contract staff.
• Facilitates information flow between TBICoE Leadership, the network program manager, government and contract staff and contract company throughout the TBICoE HQ and the Network Sites.
• Provides contract staff direct or indirect administrative supervision.
• Ensures all medically licensed contract staff adheres to all local/state/federal requirements as required by their specialty, position and duty location.
• Provides contract employee advice and coordination for personnel actions as requested and/or required.
• Prepares program summaries and produces reports as required and/or requested.
• Ensures the Network Program Manager files deliverable requirements on time.
• Oversees and executes network site’s workflow and operational procedures regarding contract requirements.
• Provide input regarding network site’s budgets to ensure usage is within contract requirement guidelines.
• Ensures full compliance with all contract requirements, schedules and provisions.
**Please Note: This is in anticipation of an awarded contract.**
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: Knowledge of large federal program management and federal budget process required. Ability to use sound judgment in problem solving and excellent interpersonal and communications skills required. Ability to coordinate multiple sites and complex issues at any given time required. Must adhere to legal, professional and ethical codes with respect to confidentiality and privacy.
Minimum Education/Training Requirements: Masters in management or health related field required. Experience within one of the mentioned fields may be accepted in lieu of educational minimums.
Minimum Experience: 8 years related experience working with government agencies, contracting and program management required.
Required Licenses: None.
Physical Capabilities: Must be able to sit and stand for long periods of time. May encounter patients who are confused, agitated, or abusive.
Supervisory Responsibilities/Controls: Supervises and oversees their contract staff for administrative and personnel actions.
Work Environment: Office and clinical environment. Must be available to travel locally, regionally and nationally.
DLH Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
This position is located in Silver Spring, MD. View the Google Map in full screen.