Production Expediter (1st Shift )
Buffalo Grove, IL•
- Responsible for planning, scheduling, and executing the daily production requirements of various programs.
- Manages the production workflow to ensure timely and accurate delivery to customers.
- Performs essential functions to ensure overall customer satisfaction, quality, and service and establishes and maintains effective communication with employees and clients.
- Performs effective and efficient planning and scheduling of personnel and equipment.
- Accountable for meeting production and quality targets and client satisfaction goals.
- Meets all customer commitments on time through the production of high quality products and service.
- Oversee operations, maintenance, and purchase and stocking of supplies and raw materials.
- Maintain and updates daily production records and produces reports as necessary.
- Certify that all employees are following the safety procedures.
- Batch and Print files
- Process insert jobs
- Reconcile all jobs
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
- Familiarity with electronic job scheduling and email communications.
- The ability to communicate well, transmit and interpret information/ideas (internally and externally).
- Ability to perform day to day skills that assist in the efficient production of a project.
- Strong Word, Excel, PowerPoint and/or Keynote skills
- Ability to identify and define problem components and effective solutions.
- Ensure the highest level of client satisfaction in both the tasks performed and the relationship.
- Provide regular reporting and updates of account activity.
- Satisfactory delivery of products and services to the client
- Flexibility to be available to our clients at all times.
- High School diploma or GED is required. At least 2 years of production management experience is preferred.
- Must have a strong attention to detail and be comfortable working independently and with a team to achieve production expectations.
- Must be well organized and able to communicate effectively with various departments within the organization.
- Must be able to work outside normal working hours to accommodate production needs when required