Perform a wide variety of expediting tasks to ensure a timely flow of production and assembly activities. Compiles and maintains tracker document and status information according to schedule and priorities. Locate and coordinate and expedite the flow of in-process materials, production and components within the plant. Verify and maintain documentation such as job shortages, planned receipts and logs. Coordinate planned receipts of materials through appropriate channels to ensure delivery. Provide information to various departments regarding materials status. May be tasked with performing ancillary duties related to shipping and receiving such as receiving and unloading trucks and preparing outbound shipments and loading trucks for disposition of customer products.
2nd shit - 2pm - 10pm
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
- Must be detail oriented and able to multi-task
- Requires excellent organizational and communication skills to accomplish work by established deadlines and coordinating phases of work with others.
- Requires very good knowledge of general administrative/manufacturing operations procedures and knowledge of job specific processes to successfully execute and complete the more progressive/complex duties of the job.
- Ability to follow company policy and understand any rules or regulations governing the work being completed and impact work has on department or company. Must have very good knowledge of technology to include computers and software programs such as MS Office or MAC word processing, spreadsheets or other programs specific to the job in order to complete duties successfully.
- Requires good knowledge of multiple functions or areas of the business in which there is frequent contact with while completing daily work assignments of the job.
- Must have very good oral and written communication skills sufficient to explain departmental policy, methods and/or procedures when completing assignments.