Light Equipment Operator 2
Operate offline and auxiliary binding/finishing/packaging equipment. Set up and adjusts machine and equipment for production runs. Clean, lubricate and maintain machine to ensure its optimum operation. May troubleshoot issues and submit requests for maintenance as needed. May coordinate the assignment of crewmembers and may provide training for new team members.
Requires knowledge of standard set ups, adjustments and operating characteristics of the equipment and skill to perform standard adjustments and operate the equipment. Ability to set up, operate, and perform basic adjustments to the equipment according to the individual job requirements, operating characteristics, and capabilities of the equipment. Typically, the adjustments performed at this level are routine and the need for such adjustments are readily apparent.
This Position requires:
1. High School Diploma or General Education Diploma (GED).
1. Ability to obtain a Forklift certification
2. Good oral communication skills
3. Basic PC and math skills with the ability to read a ruler
4. Lifting ability of up to 50 lbs and ability to stand for the duration of the shift
5. Good prioritizing skills and attention to detail
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer