Receiving & Inventory Clerk
- Conveys materials from storage or work sites to designated areas, using hand truck or other devices
- Performs Cycle count
- Pull or replenish inventory to satisfy business needs
- Investigate and correct inventory discrepancies
- Helping out the pickers with pulling inventory down from higher levels and putting in correct locations
- Maintain necessary records, compile reports, and perform routine clerical tasks related to inventory management.
- May be responsible for checking or verifying information, generation of reports and responding to data requests.
- Utilizes small hand tools and operates scales, metering machines, etc. and primarily use hand trucks to move materials around. .
- May require operation of a forklift truck - we will certify
- And other duties as assigned.
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to stand and walk 8 hours a day
- Able to lift up to 45 pounds frequently
- Able to bend, lift, twist, walk, and climb
- Must be able to read, understand and communicate both written and verbal instructions
- Overtime may be required