Bindery Light Equipment Operator
Operate offline and auxiliary binding/finishing/packaging equipment. Set up and adjusts machine and equipment for production runs. Clean, lubricate and maintain machine to ensure its optimum operation. May troubleshoot issues and submit requests for maintenance as needed. May coordinate the assignment of crewmembers and may provide training for new team members.
Requires knowledge of standard set ups, adjustments and operating characteristics of the equipment and skill to perform standard adjustments and operate the equipment. Ability to set up, operate, and perform basic adjustments to the equipment according to the individual job requirements, operating characteristics, and capabilities of the equipment. Typically, the adjustments performed at this level are routine and the need for such adjustments are readily apparent.
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
- Must be able to work as a team and also individually
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to read and interpret both written and verbal instructions
- Must be able to stand 8 hours a day
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be able to lift 45 pounds occasionally
- Overtime may be required