Multiple shifts available
The incumbent is primarily responsible for performing inspections of products and processes to ensure conformance to customer specifications.
All job responsibilities are to be performed in accordance with the company’s Principles of Ethical Business Conduct.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conduct inspection of product and/or process as assigned.
- Record inspection data per procedures.
- Escalate all quality issues identified in the production process to Quality Supervisor.
- Perform activities to process defective materials identified through inspection processes according to procedures.
- Contribute to development of Work Instructions and Procedures.
- Ensure the proper documentation is in place and followed
- Offer suggestions to improve processes, and may participate in continuous improvement teams
- Participates in and satisfactorily completes all training programs required of the assigned position
- Participates in regularly scheduled staff meetings.
- Performs other duties assigned by management representatives within the scope of responsibility and the requirements of the job.
- Must be able to work overtime and weekends as business needs dictate.
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred, plus one year quality or manufacturing related experience.