Offices Services Associate
Implements and administers programs to support goals and objectives by providing administrative support, coordinating the distribution and receipt of information and gathering/analyzing data. Duties may include handling office maintenance, office inventories and other facilities based issues.
Work assignments are typically routine and non-complex in nature and follow established policies and procedures. Receive some instruction in completing routine assignments and may receive more detailed instructions for new or more complex assignments. Routine work may be reviewed through spot checking or occasionally as an end product; new or more complex assignments are reviewed as each task is completed. Ability to determine how work is completed within parameters of following established processes and procedures.
- Administer local plant programs that are of an administrative nature
- Prepare written communications such as letters, memos, e-mail, etc.
- Review, tabulate and enter data into a variety of systems.
- Manage incoming calls.
- Filing, photocopying, mail distribution.
- May manage the day to day office operation.
- Promote the concept of working together as a team to build continual improvement with the Company and departments.
- Performs other related duties and participates in special projects as assigned.
Shifts Available: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
The duties and responsibilities described above are the essential functions of the job. The qualifications below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1) HS diploma or equivalent with 1-2 years of relevant administrative/operational support in manufacturing operations or office environment directly related to the duties of the job, OR demonstrated ability to meet the job requirements through a comparable number of years of work experience.
2) Requires good knowledge of general/standard administrative/manufacturing operations procedures and methods to successfully complete the duties of the job.
3) Must have general knowledge of technology to include computers and software programs such as MS Office or MAC word processing, spreadsheets or other programs related to the print manufacturing process or administrative support.
4) Must be familiar with applicable skills and procedures required to perform the duties listed in the job.
5) Must have good oral and written communication skills sufficient to provide routine information, answer inquiries and/or refer calls.
6) Requires good organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to solve problems related to duties of the job.
RR Donnelley is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer